Thank you for your interest in partnering with United Way of North Central Oklahoma. Agencies interested in becoming a United Way of North Central Oklahoma Funded Partner should review the information and deadlines below:
- An agency must be tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code AND have been in operation for at least 2 years.
Agencies must read and review the Partner Agency Agreement and the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement before submission and be willing to comply.
- Agencies who are new to UWNCO and/or currently funded partners who are seeking funding for programs funded by UWNCO, must submit a LETTER OF INTENT. The 2023 Letters of Intent Submission Period will open on April 3, 2023, with submissions due by Noon on Friday, April 14, 2023. This is the only time Letters of Intent will be accepted. No reminders will be sent to anyone who inquires throughout the year.
- The UWNCO Allocations Committee will conduct an initial review of proposed programs who have submitted a Letter of Intent and determine which programs will be invited to move on to the next step of the grant application process. Agencies requesting new funding will receive notifications regarding their status the week of May 9, 2023.
- Currently funded partners and new agencies/programs who have been invited to apply must submit a UWNCO RFP application to be considered for funding for the following grant year. Each grant year runs January 1 - December 31. Grant applications will open on Monday, May 15, 2023, and be due by NOON on Friday, June 9, 2023. No late grant applications will be accepted.
- Site visits from Allocations Committee members will be conducted in October/September of 2023. Dates will be scheduled based on committee member and agency availability.
- The Allocations Committee will review grant applications, agency presentations, site visit evaluations, and community needs data to determine allocation amounts for each agency based on funding availability. Agencies will receive Awards Notifications in late Novemeber, 2023.
- Funding cycle will begin in January of 2024.
Note: Proposals are for a one-year funded cycle and contingent upon alignment with United Way's priorities and applicant's ability to meet and report on desired outcomes. Agencies must also complete a Partner Agency Agreement.
Letter of Intent Evaluation Criteria
The Letter of Intent application is the first step in the grant process. It is available to nonprofits offering outcome based programming to benefit Kay County in the areas of health, education, financial stability, and safety. Programs that most closely align with UWNCO’s mission and meet the eligibility requirements will be invited to apply for funding.
Funding Evaluation Criteria
In evaluating applications, United Way of North Central Oklahoma will:
- focus on community investments that have the potential to achieve a positive impact in our community;
- make funding decisions based on program outcomes and community impact;
- base decisions on objective measurements of program outcomes.
UNITED WAY EDUCATION FRAMEWORK
UNITED WAY FINANCIAL STABILITY FRAMEWORK
UNITED WAY HEALTH/SAFETY FRAMEWORK
United Way Agency Relations Manual
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission (note: you must click 'save draft' at the bottom of the page in order to save; the form will not 'auto-save'). Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password.
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.