Thank you for your interest in partnering with United Way of North Central Oklahoma. Agencies interested in becoming a United Way of North Central Oklahoma Funded Partner should review the information and deadlines below:
- An agency must be tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code AND have been in operation for at least 2 years.
- Currently funded partners and new agencies/programs who have been invited to apply must submit a UWNCO RFP application to be considered for funding for the following grant year. Each grant year runs January 1 - December 31. Applications will open on Monday, May 15, 2023, and be due by NOON on Friday, June 23, 2023. No late applications will be accepted.
- Site visits from Allocations Committee members will be conducted in October/September of 2023. Dates will be scheduled based on committee member and agency availability.
- The Allocations Committee will review applications, agency presentations, site visit evaluations, and community needs data to determine allocation amounts for each agency based on funding availability. Agencies will receive Awards Notifications in late November, 2023.
- Funding cycle will begin in January of 2024.
Note: Proposals are for a one-year funded cycle and contingent upon alignment with United Way's priorities and applicant's ability to meet and report on desired outcomes. Agencies must also complete a Partner Agency Agreement.
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission (note: you must click 'save draft' at the bottom of the page in order to save; the form will not 'auto-save'). Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password.
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.